Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is crucial to maintaining physical and emotional health. This water-soluble vitamin provides benefits at the cellular level in your brain, heart, blood, and nervous system.
You can achieve your daily recommended intake of B12 by consuming animal products like meat, poultry, and eggs. It is also available through oral supplements and foods enriched with B12.
Having a B12 deficiency can affect many aspects of your wellbeing. Our team at Healthy Solutions Medical Weight Loss and Spa specializes in the use of B12 injections for better health. B12 injections deliver the vitamin directly into your bloodstream to ensure that none of it is properties are lost through the digestion process.
If you are not convinced about the importance of B12, consider some of the benefits that this vitamin can provide:
- Boosts your energy – B12 supports the production of red blood cells, which carry oxygen to our cells so they can produce energy.
- Promotes weight loss – Vitamin B12 helps your body metabolize fat more effectively and promotes the removal of fat through your liver. B12 can help accelerate weight loss in a comprehensive and supervised weight loss program that includes a healthy diet and exercise.
- Improves your sleep – Without adequate levels of B12, you are more likely to experience sleep disruptions that can affect your ability to function normally.
- Reduces symptoms of depression – Taking B12 shots may contribute to the management of mood, depression, and stress in individuals with a B12 deficiency.
- Reduces frequency of headaches – In a comparison between migraines sufferers and healthy individuals with similar demographics, researchers found that those who experienced migraines were more likely to have a significantly lower B12 levels than the healthy subjects.
- Supports healthy circulation – Having a vitamin B12 deficiency is associated with elevated levels of the amino acid homocysteine. Elevated levels of this amino acid correspond with higher rates of heart attack and stroke.
At Healthy Solutions Medical Weight Loss, we offer more than just B12 injections. We offer a vitamin B12/B6 combo injection, which influences hormonal balance (for women), as well as Lipotropic injections – which is a combination of three enzymes that may prevent the accumulation of fat around the liver with the addition of vitamin B12 and B Complex within the injectables.
**Buy any shot package and receive 2 free shots offer good till December 31, 2021.**
Find out more about the ways that vitamin B12, B6/B12 or Lipotropic injection can enhance your overall well-being. Request an appointment by texting 850-629-0345 or call our office today at 850-309-0356.